Earn your bonus TinyDeal(TD) points by posting product images
Sometimes product descriptions and images we supply on our website are not comprehensive enough. You are always welcomed to share with other fellow customers more about how a product looks, behaves and performs. It will be very helpful for them to make an informed decision about a particular product.
To thank you for sharing pictures with us and other fellow customers, 1 reward TD point per picture will be added to your account once approved. You can only upload five pictures for the same product. We will review all uploaded images. Please allow a couple of days to add TD rewarding points to your account. If your pictures were deleted from the list, it means they violate our image posting rules. Please read the image posting guideline below to ensure your pictures are appropriate for posting on TinyDeal.com. To provide customers high quality and informative images, we reserve the final interpretation and we will delete any images that are repeated or unimportant.
Please note that ownership verification is necessary, that is, image posting is only available to customers who have bought the item off our website.Simple Steps to Follow
Detailed Steps to Post Images
Once you enter the webpage of a particular product, there are mainly 2 accesses to image posting interface: one is the icon of Image beneath product title, the other the navigation under the product pictures album.
1) Enter image uploading interface
Just simply click Image icon or “Upload your images” navigation and you will enter the image posting interface.
If someone else has uploaded any images before, you can post images directly from the list interface. Just click “Upload yours”.
2) Log in tinydeal.com
Login your tinydeal.com account first on the popup dialog box.
3) Select image files and submit
Then select the image files from your computer and submit to our website. You will see it listed on Customer Images, displaying right under products description. We only support images within 200kb in jpg, gif, png and bmp format.
Image Posting Guidelines
What should I share?
Please share images that will help other customers. For example:
- • Images that highlight a product feature (e.g. "See how tiny this micro USB jump drive is", "See the circuitry of this flashlight", "Look at the user's guide of this plasma ball.")
- • An image of yourself showing your experience of using a certain product (e.g. "This is me with my camping tent", "This is how I use the electronic cigarette.")
- • Images that show how an accessory works with its main console (e.g. "See my PSP with the new aluminum housing case", "This is how my Wii console performs with the new Nunchuck controller.")
- • Images that show how a product performs ("This is the beam shot of my newly ordered flashlight", "This is how my green laser beam looks like", "This is a picture I took with the keychain spy camera")
- • Images that give a sense of the size of the product, such as label the size of a particular part or place a reference object to display its overall size.
Do include captions for your images please. While it is not required, it provides clear guide for your images.
What shouldn't I share?
While we appreciate images that show shortcomings of a product, please never post any image that falls into one or more of the following categories:
- • Pornographic or spiteful images, or any images with nudity
- • Images to which you do not own the intellectual property rights
- • Images containing contact information such as phone numbers, addresses, or URLs. You can watermark an image with copyright information (such as your name or nickname).
- • Images featuring price, or alternative ordering/shipping information
- • Images featuring external Web sites, contests, or other solicitations
- • Images that are duplicated or similar to the present posting images
- • Any personal information about children under 13 The same guidelines apply to your captions.