Thanks for your support to TinyDeal.
If you received a damaged or broken item, please contact us via our Customer Service and provide us with the required pictures to show the mistake.
To complete the process, we need the following required documents:
1. Both sides of custom declaration form. (Example: http://downloads.tinydeal.com/packaging.jpg)
2. The Model and PO number we marked on the product or on the package box. (Example: http://downloads.tinydeal.com/PO-number.jpg)
3. Pictures with arrows pointing at the damaged part.
Please also tell us if the package is intact or not on delivery.
You can follow the steps below to upload the documents:
1. Sign in with your TinyDeal account on http://my.tinydeal.com/
2. Go to http://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us
3. Select the Order Number
4. Select the Type of Email: Broken or Wrong or Less Items received
5. Upload the documents and the message.
It may take us 3 to 5 business days to process the information you uploaded and we will keep in touch with you.
After we confirm the problem, we can discuss about the further solution.
A. For package sent with a tracking number, if you received a damaged or broken item, you should come to complain with us within 5 days you got it. Or we would not handle your problem any more
B. For package sent without a tracking number, if you received a damaged or broken item, you should come to complain with us within 45 days from the day we sent it. Or we would not handle your problem any more.
C. We will not take any responsibility regarding the situations below:
a) The package is intact, no sign of open on the outside and the addressee signs for the package according to the procedure in the process of delivery. The addressee find some items are missing or damaged afterwords.
b) Delay\Missing\Damage caused by natural disasters, political issues, industrial disputes, nuclear explosion or war.
Any questions please contact us by Customer Service: http://help.tinydeal.com/contact-us